Thank you Simply Salvage for the wonderful tutorial for t-shirt ruffle scarves! Armed with upcycled t-shirts, scissors, some Holiday cheer, and a couple giggly girls, lunch was all about creating gifts for loved ones. Slicing the air, scissors were the only sound due to the concentration level.
What started out as a few crafts for family holiday gifts has snowballed to lunch time crafts and sharing. We added another girl to the group and soon came the calls for post holiday additional crafting days. My pocketbook cannot keep up with the pizza and craft supplies, so I will spend holiday break scouring Pinterest for more upcycled projects and lunch ideas.
Check out a few!
- 5 Best Blogs for Crafting Resources and Tips (apartmentguide.com)
- DIY Crafts: Old Shirt, New Scarf For Women (planetsnazzy.com)
- DIY Scarves (daisiesandtodolists.wordpress.com)
- DIY – Triple Flower Ruffle Headband w/ Starburst Rhinestone Embellishment by Thu Lan (ibetteraccessorize.wordpress.com)
- Scarflace DIY (That’s a scarf necklace… You’re welcome, dictionary) (ginadesigns.net)